I won this awesome protein powder from KOS! It honestly does taste so good! I decided to add it to my Chocolate Peanut Butter Fatbombs from my second cookbook! An easy blend of chocolate unsweetened cocoa, or in this case the protein powder, coconut oil, butter and peanut butter! melt, blend, mix, pour into molds and freeze!!!
So easy and so good now extra protein with my amazing winnings! I got this new small candy bar mold from amazon! It is rubber too so super easy to remove the molds once frozen! One or two of these babies when I crave sweets and I am good to go.
I store them into Tupperware and freeze for when I want a snack! Recipe for my original recipe is below BUT for these I used ONE tablespoon of the protein powder and ONE tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fatbombs
What we need:
- 4 Tbs butter
- 4 Tbs coconut oil
- 4 Tbs peanut butter
- 2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder OR PROTEIN POWDER!
- 1 Tbs vanilla (optional)
- Chopped pecans (optional)
What we do:
- Spray a mold or mini muffin tin with pam if using a rubber mold DO NOT SPRAY WITH cooking spray
- Place everything in a microwave safe dish MINUS NUTS and microwave one min
- Mix well
- Pour into molds or tin and sprinkle with pecans
- Freeze at least 2 hours
- Store in a Tupperware container in freezer